♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 ♥
OMG!!! I honestly can’t believe that it’s been WHOLE year since I tried to be more consistent in posting. I guess we will have to try again to keep these posts going hehehe!
First of all, I want to congratulate every single one of you for surviving another year, and I wish you all nothing but the best in life for 2020.
2019 was definitely a busy year for me hahaha, I started a new job back in February which I enjoy very much, I have got engaged to an amazing man who treats me like a Queen and we are expecting our first child very soon (lol in fact the bun in the oven will be done cooking by next month). I am also getting married soon. As you can see I had a lot going on so it did affect my performance with blogging.
I still haven’t fixed my macbook, it’s hurting me to spend a few pounds on it so I’m currently using my hubby’s professional gamers laptop woohoo! I get to play the Sims on this too.
♥What’s in store for us this year…♥
Since I will be a first time mummy, I really want to focus on baby and mummy stuff as well as married life and other bits and bobs. It will be an exciting journey and I really hope that you love these topics just as much as I do 🙂
SPRING BUT ALREADY NEARLY SUMMER 👀
Hi guys, it’s been a while since I last spoke to you all and I can honestly say that I miss posting (I promise). The reason why I haven’t blogged in a while is because one, I hardly have any time now as I work full time and mostly because the screen for my MacBook has cracked and now it is impossible to use 😔☹️! I know right, really sad as I can’t even afford to fix it at the moment due to adult life, i.e. Bills, bills, and more bills LOL…Anyway, updates…There is so much that I want to share but at the same time wanting to keep my life private. I will definitely keep you posted!
♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! ♥
First of all let’s all be thankful that we’ve survived one more year and hopefully you ended 2018 in good terms. I, for once can say that 2018 has been a rollercoaster of emotions but it has also been a year of many blessings! It was the year of growth and this year hopefully the only things I ask for is to carry on these blessings and be successful and healthy.
My new year’s resolution for 2019 is to be more active! That’s it hahaha maybe it is the year of gain weight. What’s yours? Please leave your thoughts and don’t forget to follow us.
Thank you guys for being so supportive and I promise this year I will blog more posts xxx
♥ Autumn and Winter 2018❄️ ♥
It’s been a while!!!
Hope that everyone is doing well. I can admit that I have been slacking this year in general but I’ve just been so busy but I promise that I didn’t forget about my readers.
It has been a long journey…can you believe that it’s been a year already? I thank you for still supporting me and waiting for new content also, to the new readers I would like to welcome to my little world of adventures.
Anyway let’s summarise what I have achieved from the previous goals.
- I am happy to say that I am finally a mum of a cute kitten hehehehe her name is Princess Coco and I am in love hahaha I just hope that she is actually a girl or else it will be weird lol.
- I have travelled a lot more compared to last year when I just stayed home!
- I have been spending more time with family and friends and got the chance to meet new people.
For the rest of the year goals I’d like to:
- Hopefully find love (lol I know) I’ve had my fun and now I really do want to settle down with the right person.
- Carry on travelling more and exploring interesting places.
- Try to settle my life better as at the moment is all over the place and it has been a struggle.
- Maybe this time actually start working out again…it’s embarrassing that it’s been 3 years that I have been saying that now.
Hopefully with your help and motivation I will get there and hopefully you will follow my journey and set your own goals too.
I love you guys and stay tuned for this season’s topics xxx
Hello my Ninions!
It’s been a while…but trust me when I say that I have a lot of plans for this summer. For me 2018 is the year of growth and change and just find my happiness and up till now I am managing to achieve my goals and have enough motivation to carry on moving forwards.
This summer I want to:
- Buy my dream girly car and go on a road trip with my girls
- Buy a kitten to keep me company
- Carry on travelling around Europe
- Spend more time with my family and friends
- Make lots of new memories with the people that matter the most
I am also very excited that some of my friends are getting married this Summer! I am really looking forwards with what life has on offer for me this year. After so long of being sad, for the first time in a long time I found the happiness that I deserve and I hope that you do too.
Thank you guys for taking part in this journey with me…I love you all!
♥🐰Easter 2018🐣 ♥
I know that I have been away for quite a while now since new year but the truth is, I have just been a bit busy with life in general and although I have missed blogging I am enjoying 2018 and just trying to achieve my new year’s resolutions.
My thoughts for Easter
Easter eggs and bunnies are the best thing ever! I miss getting them, as you get older you get less and less and it kind of makes me sad that I still didn’t get one :'(. However, Easter is not all about the treats, the most important is that we are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus and if you are a Christian you will know that we also have the Holy week which is a week before Easter, these include important dates such as: the Easter Triduum, Maundy Thursday (Maundy and Last Supper), and of course Good Friday.
What I have done so far…
- I have started my journey with travelling. I visited 2 cities so far since the year began. I went to Lisbon and was obsessed with the food and the amazing architecture of the old side of the city. I have also visited Amsterdam mainly because I wanted to find the Iamsterdam sign this time (I know right) but hey, it is an iconic sign, everyone takes a picture there. Both times I travelled with my sister and I love it because we are building siblings memories.
- I have also been focusing a lot on work, I do feel like most of my time is based on work and it’s turning me into a less sociable person as I keep cancelling all my plans when I get really tired. I really do wish that I can make more time for friends and family though.
The next steps are…
- I do wish to read more books as I started this aspiration but have failed miserably. Maybe I should make a schedule so I find time to do everything I want to but at the same time I don’t want to feel like it’s a job.
- I want to book some more holidays and take more pictures to build more memories.
- I am not getting any younger so finding the perfect person to build together would be a plus.
♥ January 2018❄️ ♥
Happy new year everyone!!
Hope you all have had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year and that you finished 2017 with a BANG! May this year you achieve all your goals and aspirations. January is my birthday month therefore, it is my favourite month and as an Aquarius this is the best time to think about what my new year resolutions will be. I have three things that I want to achieve this year:
♥ 1. Travel as much as possible. I promise that I will share all the great memories that I am planning to make abroad if everything goes to plan. I will take you guys with me and share my experiences on trying new things.
♥ 2. Focus more on my career and try to move up the ladder in order to achieve my goals for the future. As this is very personal to me, I rather not discuss anything just yet as I am very superstitious on things going wrong.
♥ 3. Update this platform more as I know that I have been slacking since I’ve been so busy. I do care about my readers so I have decided to sacrifice a little time of my resting time and blog more just for you guys!
I hope that my contents are entertaining enough for you guys so please feel free to leave feedback as it motivates me into putting more effort to introduce new things on this website. For my loyal readers, I’d like to thank you for sticking with me even when I don’t update as much and to my new readers thank you for visiting my world.
I do hope that we all have an amazing year!
Be at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbours,
and let every new year find you a better man.
- Benjamin Franklin
Don’t forget to give this a like and follow xxx